Our support agreement covers questions about setting up one of our themes, and theme issues that could occur when implementing a theme. The agreement does not cover questions about WordPress, Hosting or connectivity issues. Find answers to your questions on our Help page.
How we can support you
During the item support period, the author is expected to be available to:
- Answer specific technical questions about the features and functionality of the theme.
- Provide guidance to ensure the theme works as described.
- Help you with issues related to using the theme and getting optimum value from its functionality.
- Answer questions about third party plugin functionality as it relates to the theme.
- Product updates to fix bugs, ensure ongoing compatibility, and resolve security vulnerabilities.
What’s not included:
During the item support period, the author is not expected to:
- Modify or extend the theme beyond the original features seen in the demo or demos.
- Install the theme for you
- Install WordPress for you
- Address issues regarding your hosting or server environment; please check with your provider.
- Provide stock photos or content not provided in the theme.
Full description of ThemeForest’s Support Policy.